The Cabinet, Millwork, and Woodworking pathway is directed by Mendocino County native, Mrs. Elise Boyle, who grew up in Laytonville CA.
- Graduate of Humboldt State University, Industrial Arts and Technology
- Pathway: Cabinetmaking and Metallurgy
- Additional pathway: Drafting
- Focus: Material Science Engineering
- Millright & Welder: Harwood Products, Branscomb, CA
- Maintenance Mechanic (glazer, welder, construction): San Mateo City School District
- Summer Course work at Krenov School of Fine Woodworking, Fort Bragg, CA
Students enrolled in this pathway will have the opportunity of developing and practice leadership skills, technical training on machine tools indicative of any cabinet shop they may encounter locally and beyond, and improve and enhance professional personal skills that can be utilized in and out of the sector pathway.
Below is the sequence of courses offered under the Cabinet, Millwork, and Woodworking Pathway. Each class leads you to a new page that links you to a course description, information about the class, and ways to access information if you’re an enrolled student:
Teacher Page | MUSD
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Cabinet, Millwork, and Woodworking pathway. Contact Mrs. Boyle via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org